Debian kFreeBSD talk at CeBIT?

[ Please cc me, as I'm not subscribed to this list ]

Hi!

As you might have heard we got asked, if we would like to submit a talk
proposal for the "Open Source Forum" at this years CeBIT.  I think a
small introduction to the kFreeBSD port might be a good idea.  Since
it's certainly something new and very noteworthy and it think it would
very well fit in there.

Is anyone interested in proposing such a talk?  An other possibility
would be, that I do the talk myself; as I would intend it as an short
introductory talk, I think I could handle it with some help of you (e.g.
looking over my slides once they are finished and similar).

So, what do you think about it?

Best regards,
  Alexander