Re: TIOCGETP and sgtty.h

Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> writes:
> I can force gap to use termios.h even when sgtty.h is available, but maybe kfreebsd
> could be fixed ?

So the ioctl works but the #define is just missing? (I looked at
kernel and it does seem to handle TIOCGETP but I did not test it. It
has ioctl_compact.h with

#define TIOCGETP        _IOR('t', 8,struct sgttyb)/* get parameters -- gtty */

)

sgtty.h is part of eglibc. It does not seem to #define TIOCGETP itself
but instead does does e.g.

./sysdeps/unix/ioctls-tmpl.c:#include <sys/ioctl_compat.h>      /* To get TIOCGETP, etc.  */