Re: Re: GNU/kFreeBSD debian-installer

Hello,

> In vim on kfreebsd-i386 the Delete key and Backspace key are reversed
> compared to i386 (linux). In kfreebsd-i386 the Delete key deletes the
> character left of the cursor and the Backspace key deletes the character
> under the cursor. This is very annoying!

This issue is driving me insane. The only (which I managed to find anyway)
layout that does not have "Delete" and "Backspace" reversed is us.unix.kbd (in
vim). But ESC does not work properly in that one and there are other issues.
So does anybody know how to load a sane keyboard layout? I'm not asking much,
just a standard qwerty PC keyboard working properly without any
internationalization :-)

P.S. Please CC me.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>