[Call for help] debian-installer manual

Hi all,

Another call for help, this time about the debian-installer manual. Now
that we have a debian-installer more or less in a releasable state on
GNU/kFreeBSD, we also need to have a decent installation manual. There
is nothing to write from scratch, but rather updating sections that are
different on GNU/kFreeBSD than on GNU/Linux. The installer manual is
translated in many languages, so it's something to do soon if we want
it to be translated.

It is written in Docbook XML format and is available in the
debian-installer SVN [1]. Some more details are also available on [2].
If you are interested to help, just answer to this mail, I'll provide
more details.

Cheers,
Aurelien

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/manual/
[2] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73