hal install fails on kfreebsd

Hi

This happened to me, not when upgrading but when installing hal for
first time on a kFreeBSD system. After the first time, if I start dbus
manually, then hal works.

This is the error message:

Setting up hal (0.5.14-2) ...
Reloading system message bus config...Failed to open connection to
"system" message bus: Failed to connect to socket
/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused
invoke-rc.d: initscript dbus, action "force-reload" failed.
Starting Hardware abstraction layer: haldinvoke-rc.d: initscript hal,
action "start" failed.
dpkg: error processing hal (--configure):
 hal