Re: parted unblock, and upcoming transition

Philipp Kern a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:49:40AM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
>> so parted FTBFSes on kfreebsd due to configure not knowing about it
>> (#575007).  Is there progress on this?  (As it will block testing
>> migration due to kfreebsd issues being RC if the package has built
>> successfully before.)
>
> I was told that this might be due to upstream dropping support,
> thus also pointing -bsd to it.
>
> I assume parted would be needed for d-i on kfreebsd too?

The FreeBSD patches have been dropped, so parted has to be ported again.
I don't know when I'll have time to work on that. In the meanwhile,
parted can probably be removed from kfreebsd.

Cheers,
Aurelien

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73