Need help on Bacula FTBFS

Hi folks,

Bacula 5.0 is failing to build on both kfreebsd-i386 and amd64.  It is
building fine on all other Debian architectures.

A couple of weird things here:

1) We're not getting an overt build failure, just the failure of a
program to actually be built (or placed in the expected location)

2) Bacula 3.0.0 built fine on both of these platforms.  Unsure if the
present failure is due to a change in Bacula or in the platform.

Can anyone assist?

-- John