Hi folks, I'm looking for testing of the following FreeBSD and GNU/kFreeBSD portability work for for schroot. I can't test this myself, so any testing and feedback you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Roger PS. I'm not subscribed to -bsd, so I'd be grateful for firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept in any replies. -- .''`. Roger Leigh : :' : Debian GNU/Linux http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/ `. `' Printing on GNU/Linux? http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/ `- GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 Please GPG sign your mail.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [buildd-tools-devel] Bug#566513: Bug#566513: schroot: GNU/kFreeBSD support
- From: Roger Leigh <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 23:47:33 +0000
- Message-id: <20100209234733.GD16207@codelibre.net>
- Reply-to: Roger Leigh <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 06:39:51PM +0100, Aurelien Jarno wrote: > Please find below a patch to support GNU/kFreeBSD. I don't know how you > plan to deal with architecture specific changes in scripts, so I have > decided to just modify them in this patch. With it I have been able to > get schroot working in plain, directory, block device and loopback modes. > I haven't tested the other modes yet. Using your changes, I've now finished adding the necessary infrastructure to allow easier porting to other architectures. This is available at http://www.codelibre.net/~rleigh/schroot-1.5.0.tar.bz2 Please could you try this out and let me know if it works to your satisfaction. In particular, are the changes to the setup scripts 00check and 10mount OK? Also, are the BSD-specific configuration files in etc/default/freebsd OK? Any other things missing or needing amending? It's working OK for me on Linux, but needs some BSD-specific testing and review. Thanks, Roger -- .''`. Roger Leigh : :' : Debian GNU/Linux http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/ `. `' Printing on GNU/Linux? http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/ `- GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 Please GPG sign your mail.
Description: Digital signature_______________________________________________ Buildd-tools-devel mailing list Builddfirstname.lastname@example.org http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/buildd-tools-devel
--- End Message ---
Description: Digital signature