pcre-config sets rpath on kfreebsd

Hi,

yesterday I had built leafnode on kfreebsd and ended up with
#v+
E: leafnode: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/leafnode-version  /usr/lib
#v-

I found out, that pcre-config --libs returns
-L/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/lib -lpcre, according to upstream-changelog of
libpcre3-dev:
#v+
7. Add -Wl,-R... flags in pcre-config.in for *BSD* systems, as I'm told
that is needed.
#v-
I'm not altogether sure what to do about it. I would say this is a bug
in libpcre3-dev, no?

TIA for your suggestions,
Rob
--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.