Re: Detecting kfreebsd kernel while compiling [hurd]

Joachim Wiedorn dixit:

>Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org> wrote:
>> As being said on the list, explicitly checking for those on the source
>> is not usually the correct solution. I've taken a look at the xfe code

Also called imake-style.

>But what is the correct solution?

GNU autof^Htools. Benny is holding a talk about it at FOSDEM, see
the BSD devroom on Sunday.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant