From: "Aurelien Jarno" <aurelien@aurel32.net>
To: "Georg Gast" <schorsch_76@gmx.de>
Cc: debian-bsd@lists.debian.org
Sent: Monday, 4 January, 2010 4:12:36 PM
Subject: Re: Current daily build fails at installation

Georg Gast a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> today i tried to install the current daily build of "Debian
> Gnu/kfreebsd" in a kvm under Debian/Linux.
>
> The kfreebsd installation in the guest fails at the step: "Installing
> base system". The syslog contains the following data:
>
> <syslog>
> debootstrap: Setting up tasksel (2.80) ...
> main-menu[110]: WARNING **: Configuring 'bootstrap-base' failed with
> error code 1
> main-menu[110]: WARNING **: Menu item 'bootstrap-base' failed.
> </syslog>
>
> The mini.iso file has the md5sum
> 3e26e89d0d304b2ae6d9cb84626933fa  mini.iso
>
> It was downloaded today (January 3rd) from:
> http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/kfreebsd-amd64/daily/monolithic/mini.iso
>
> Did not know how to bugreport that with the "normal" reportbug
> procedure, so i decided to post in in this mailing list. Hope that is
> the right place for it ;)

I have just done a test with this version, and I haven't seen any
problem. Could you please provide us more details especially:
- Which KVM version are you using?
- Which software environment did you try to install? A Desktop environment?
- Any non-default option you selected?

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73