Re: Request for advise with struct stat, ACL, xattr, zlib (2nd try)

That looks fine given that the kernel syscall is using 16 bits. For big
endian targets, given we have none of them, it should not be a problem,
they can use the same definition.

Committed in glibc-bsd SVN.
I will also add to pkg-glibc SVN, just after testsuite finishes.

It's a pitty we have such an ABI, as after this change stat16 and stat
looks really similar (unless I have missed a difference), modulo the
padding.

In some time in the past, glibc-bsd used to use syscalls with
"struct nstat". But the "n" comes from "NetBSD" not "new".
But we have to carry the ABI ...

Petr