Re: Bootable USB images

Aurelien Jarno dixit:

>It is available on http://temp.aurel32.net/mini.iso . I tried it with
>qemu (-cdrom and -hda).

Nice, IPv6. But could you all please not put me into Cc: when I read
the mailing list anyway? I’ll have a look in the meantime as well.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant