Re: porting libburnia to kfreebsd

The reason why you get involved is the question
whether i shall flatly enable our FreeBSD SCSI
adapter for a Debian system on FreeBSD kernel.

Yes, please. The kernel is the same and the libcam
library is built from FreeBSD source.

Update of acinclude.m4, libburn/os.h, libburn/sg.c
will be needed at least.

For debian package, also add into build-depends
"libcam-dev [kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64]"
It comes from freebsd-libs source package.

In that case i would enable the FreeBSD adapter
for Debian on FreeBSD kernel and ask politely for
testing.

Please tell me the detailed recipe for testing.

Thanks
	Petr