kldutils provides module-init-tools

Helo

I've noticed that kldutils now provides module-init-tools.
Although I understand that their both functions at the end are the same,
It appears to me that the debconf templated module-init-tools selection
was really user friendly and simplified the administration of a box.

I spent some time looking for any reference on this replacement (or
mutex, in case) on this list and BT but I couldn't find any.

Does anyone know something about this?

Greetings,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #183:
filesystem not big enough for Jumbo Kernel Patch