[patch] pidfile_open (was: devd now running on my box)

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:09:19 +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I was in the process to release a new upstream release for libbsd, and
> can include those functions. I'll then proceed with an upload to
> Debian.

Find below a patch against the debian source.

	* debian/control (Description): Update.
	* Makefile (LIB_SRCS): Add pidfile.c
	* Versions (LIBBSD_0.2): New.
	* include/libutil.h (struct pidfh): New.
	(pidfile_open, pidfile_write, pidfile_close, pidfile_remove): New.
	* src/pidfile.c: New.  Taken from
	http://svn.freebsd.org/base/head/lib/libutil, rev 200601.
	(flopen): Merge using flopen.c from the same repo.

I am not sure how you handle the versioning.  I added the new
functions under a new symbol versioning branch; it seems that is the
policy for libbsd.

I did not include flopen.c because it is not needed and may conflict
with other code which uses the same symbol.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner