Re: Purpose driving kfreebsd?

Thanks, that's a very helpful page. It would be very cool if this page
had a link to it: http://www.debian.org/ports/kfreebsd-gnu/

A link to this page would be good too.
http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD_FAQ

Speaking of the FAQ, I added a section "Unanswered questions" to the
bottom, and listed some questions that came to mind. (Would love to
see some answers). http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD_FAQ

That all said, we would love to have someone involved kfreebsd to NYC
to present. If the person can get themselves here, we can take care of
food and lodging (nothing fancy, it will typical debian "guest
quarters".. i.e. - a volunteer will likely offer to take on the
speaker as a guest)

Cheers,
Brian