Re: kfreebsd-kernel-headers and USB API breakage

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> (02/12/2009):
> If we want to go for this solution, we have to scan the archive for
> usage of this header file, and fix them by submitting a patch.

> With the hope it won't come in a middle of a transition.

Speaking of which, we probably shouldn't be trying too long with
kfreebsd 8.0 unless we have a plan and a timeline. The blockers you
mentioned make it look like we're already on people's way. So I guess
it makes sense to revert ASAP and to contact -release@ once we're
ready to roll.

Mraw,
KiBi.