[RFC] kernel version for the squeeze cycle

Hi,

The squeeze freeze is proposed in March 2010,
the FreeBSD currently generates RC3 of 8.0.

I would prefer to target 8.0, we should have enough time to fix
some expectable currently unknown breakage and squeeze_and_half could provide another 8.x kernel easily. I believe we should switch early to 8.0 branch. The currently known problem is #555303, the cause of insserv failures under 8.0 snapshot, the binNMU of insserv against currently eglibc will workaround this.

Please test current 8.0 kernel from experimental.

Petr