Re: openobex with bluetooth on kFreeBSD

Hendrik Sattler <post@hendrik-sattler.de> (08/10/2009):
> Hi,

Hello,

> The main value of OBEX is currently with bluetooth. openobex
> actually support also bluetooth on different systems like Linux,
> Windows, FreeBSD and NetBSD.  For kFreeBSD, this is currently not
> found.
>
> Can someone running kFreeBSD try the following patch for
> libopenobex-1.5?

Sure. Didn't help (bluetooth still not found). I also noticed you were
using dpkg-architecture to set the variable, so that'd rather be
“kfreebsd” you want to check against, which didn't help either. We
might be missing some headers for the FreeBSD kernel, though, since we
don't have any bluetooth.h header under /usr/include. (Aurélien might
have more clues about that than I.)

Looking at the structure which is used for the test in the next lines
of the cmake file, I only found the following file:
| kibi@kbsd:~/hack/libopenobex-1.5$ grep sockaddr_rfcomm -r /usr/include/
| /usr/include/netgraph/bluetooth/include/ng_btsocket.h:struct sockaddr_rfcomm {

> Please CC me on replies as I am not subscribed.

Done.

Mraw,
KiBi.