Re: Install kfreebsd-i386 using squeeze/testing

Hi,

2009/10/7 Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com>

I tested the daily build today, but instead of installing unstable, I told
it to install from testing/squeeze.

Seems to be working fine.  The only caveat is that D-I is unable to setup
the security URIs because http://security.debian.org/ doesn't generate
kfreebsd-i386 indices yet.

That's important, but we have forgotten kfreebsd-amd64.

Even if security support is not available, I think it'd be a good idea to
have those generated.  CCing debian-security (I think it's the appropiate
list for this request).