Issues with xorg-driver(s)

Hi everyone,

I played a little with my kfreebsd-installation over the last week, and
was pleasently surprised, after having changed from debian-ports to a
regular mirror (someone should maybe update the wiki, since debian-ports
have a rather old and broken snapshot):
I have a running KDE4-Desktop and really everything for regular day use
works, some things better than with FreeBSD-ports.

That is, it worked fine until today! xserver-org-video-intel got updated
to 2.8.1, which doesn't work with the FreeBSD-kernel because it requires
GEM (which will not be available in FreeBSD for some time).

Can someone force the install of the old version for kfreebsd* ?

Or is there something else planned?

Thanks,
Regards,
Hannes