Re: debian-installer daily images

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> (06/09/2009):
> I am happy to announce that debian-installer images for
> kfreebsd-amd64 and kfreebsd-i386 are now built daily and are
> available on [1] and [2].  Thanks to Luk Claes for making that
> possible.

If you folks have been having troubles past the partition manager step
(according to the console, a single warning is displayed, but it
doesn't look like an error; nevertheless, partitioning used to fail
and it wasn't possible to go past this point), that's been fixed in
friday's snapshot. That was happening with multicore machines.

Mraw,
KiBi.