Re: emacs23 / gpm

emacs23 is currently waiting for libgpm-dev, which looks quite
Linux-specific to me. Is there any chance it could be ported, or
should I request the libgpm-dev B-D be made linux-only? I'm currently
building emacs23 with ˙˙debuild -b -d˙˙ to see how it goes (so far, the
configure detects gpm support is going to be disabled, so we're good).

For now, go for linux-specific, take also a look at

  grep -e Build-Depends\.*libgpm ftp.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_source_Sources

Majority is already

  libgpmg1-dev | not+linux-gnu
  libgpmg1-dev [!kfreebsd-i386 !kfreebsd-amd64 !hurd-i386]

Petr