Re: cdparanoia: beginning of a patch

Petr, as you did most of the work apparently, could you please use the
attached patch as a possible basis and update the kbsd patch?

I slightly tried, but it does not work. Moreover, the version from
debian-ports archive does not work too :-(

To get working cdparanoia, we have to rollback far, far away and use
previous stable version (cdparanoia III 9.8) and Aurelien's patch.

  wget http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cdparanoia/cdparanoia_3a9.8.orig.tar.gz
  wget http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cdparanoia/cdparanoia_3a9.8-11.diff.gz
  wget http://archive.debian.org/debian/pool/main/c/cdparanoia/cdparanoia_3a9.8-11.dsc

  wget -O kbsd.diff "http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?msg=10;filename=cdparanoia_3a9.8-11.diff;att=1;bug=325316";

  dpkg-source -x cdparanoia_3a9.8-11.dsc
  patch -p0 < kbsd.diff
  cd cdparanoia-3a9.8
  dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc

This one works for me correctly.
Any volunteer for bringing this old patch up-to-date ?

Petr