Re: [patch] uniform libc handling among kernels

Hello Luca,

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Luca Favatella<slackydeb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22/06/2009, Otavio Salvador <otavio@ossystems.com.br> wrote:
>> Hello Luca,
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Luca Favatella<slackydeb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> This patch (against d-i trunk) aims to handle libc the same way also
>>> on GNU/kFreeBSD (libc0.1) and GNU/Hurd (libc0.3).
>>
>> You've forgotten the changelog entry ;-)
>
> Fixed in attached patch.

Cool, thanks.

Well now I'm starting to ponder if we ought to commit it right now or
wait until you do more changes and merge it all at once.

Since we're at beggining of the development cycle I'm more for
commiting it soon so we can discover any introduced bugs (or ugly
non-predicted behaviour) and also leave kfreebsd branch with the
non-ready changes. What others think?

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br