Re: [RFR] templates://freebsd-utils/{kbdcontrol.templates,module-init-tools.te mplates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.
>
> I'm having trouble generating a patch here, since freebsd-utils
> 7.1-5 in Sid doesn't have a module-init-tools.templates file.  The
> changelog for 7.1-4 says "Rename module-init-tools to kldutils"...
> For now I'll just attach my modified versions.

Thanks. That's probably caused by /me working on a version of the
pacakge that was published before that change. Anyway, I don't think
this dramatically changes the changes we're proposing and I think the
maintainers will cope with all this..:)