Re: Debian GNU/NetBSD

Sorry for the the thread necrophilia here, I only peruse the debian-bsd list from time to time.

I have had no luck in getting at the old archive for this port.
http://debian-bsd.lightbearer.com has been down and out of dns for awhile...

NetBSD is an interesting project and has some interesting things for me in the kernel layer (stable as a Xen Dom0, multiboot-ability) and I'd like to see it as a viable Debian port again.

-joey

Greg Schenzel writes:

I would like to take over maintenance of this port. I updated the kernel
and nblibc to NetBSD 3.0 about a year ago and have created and/or
patched dozens of packages over the last few years.

--
Greg Schenzel: inittab@unixdev.net, Gregory_Schenzel@cable.comcast.com
UNIX Systems Engineer, Comcast Device & IP Provisioning