Re: irc channel invitation

Cyril Brulebois dixit:

>I guess it could be updated to point to #debian-kbsd on OFTC. (Didn't
>know an invitation was required, BTW. WTH?)

Freenode closes channels that way when they move off, by
their policy. A bit brain-dead, but I’ll stick around there
as most people/groups I hang around in are there.

Too bad we can’t bridge channels between networks.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“It is inappropriate to require that a time represented as
 seconds since the Epoch precisely represent the number of