Re: debian/copyright updates for libfreebsd

Daniel Moerner wrote:
> I guessed on a format to declare the various copyright holders, but
> it's pretty simple so hopefully it will be acceptable. When I have a

Is there any reason you are not simply using the machine-interpretable
format drafted in the wiki[0] and now as DEP 5[1]. You could at least
use a basic subset of the DEP 5 draft.

Just wanted to ask. ftpmasters do not care about the concrete format,
but some like to have a "standardized" format.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat
[1] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/
--
Julian Andres Klode  - Free Software Developer
   Debian Developer  - Contributing Member of SPI

Website: http://jak-linux.org/   XMPP: juliank@jabber.org
Debian:  http://www.debian.org/  SPI:  http://www.spi-inc.org/
Ubuntu:  http://www.ubuntu.com/  FSFE: http://www.fsfe.org/