protobuf*

Hi,

it looks like protobuf is not properly built, because there are
pthread_* symbols references in its .so, but there's no NEEDED entry for
libpthread. At least when trying to configure protobuf-c, linking fails,
and when trying to link a stupid program (e.g. “int main(void) { return
0;”) against libprotobuf, one has to use -lpthread -lprotobuf,
-lprotobuf being insufficient. I *think* protobuf is at fault here, but
I'd like some input before reporting the bug there.

(I think protobuf-c is buggy anyway since it only depends on one of the
two -dev packages it needs — a split happened — so I'll report that
right away.)

Mraw,
KiBi.