Re: test of makefs in kfreebsd d-i

I am a bit concerned by the name though. I understand it comes from the

NetBSD world, actually. It handles 4.2FFS, UFS2 and ISO 9660 (plus
SUSP, RRIP, El Torito). Support for ext2fs is possible to be added.

But still, renaming an upstream utility ?

The package short description should make that clear, maybe.
We have:
Maybe better would be:

There are names of other packages that might be confusing in the other way,
i.e. name of console-tools, kernel-package, module-assistant, net-tools
does not imply they are mainly for Linux.

IMHO, the proper short description should be just fine.

Petr