Re: kFreeBSD progress report week 10

Luca Favatella dixit:

>* makefs Debian package [4.2] (thanks to Thorsten Glaser)
> + testing it

That would be nice.

> + trying to use it to create ufs2 initrd as normal user in [4.3]

Whether UFS1 or UFS2 isn’t the problem, I’d say (except UFS1 is
better on floppies and such, and probably better suited for an
initrd).

Note that you might need the -s option, and that -t MUST come
first in the makefs invocation.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
“It is inappropriate to require that a time represented as
 seconds since the Epoch precisely represent the number of