Re: [patch]Re: debootstrap on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD + questions

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 6:30 PM, Luca Favatella <slackydeb@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16/03/2009, Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> wrote:
> [..]
>> Please take a look on the comments Colin has raised and refactorise it.
>>
>> So we can go ahead and continue the reviewing.
>
> I'm afraid i will not be able to continue working on this until the
> start of the next week.

No problem; take your time.

We all know how this works and that people has Real Life commitments.

Please keep the good work and let's try to solve the remaining issues
to make your and others work easier in future.

Cheers,

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br