debootstrap on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Hi.

I'm trying to make debootstrap working on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD (i386).

I executed:
debootstrap sid . http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian
It doesn't work saying:
W: Failure trying to run: chroot /home/user/[...]/debootstrap/. mount
-t devfs devfs /dev
I discovered that "mount" is in the package "freebsd-utils", and it is
not selected by debootstrap.

The problem is that freebsd-utils is in [unreleased] (not sid).
debootstrap searches only in one suite (e.g. sid), so it can't find
freebsd-utils.

Can you please tell me if
- someone already wrote patches for debootstrap to support more than a
suite (at the same time, i.e. sid and unreleased)?
- is there any plan to move freebsd-utils from unreleased to sid?

I think that the clean solution is moving freebsd-utils to sid.
Can you please tell me how can I help?

Feel free to tell me if there is something wrong in what I am writing.

Thanks,
Luca Favatella

[unreleased] http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/dists/unreleased/main/binary-kfreebsd-i386/Packages