netbsd-i386 apt archive gone?

I've been working on my Live (K)FreeBSD project and was attempting to package
the makefs program (http://www.daemonology.net/makefs/) for Debian. makefs would allow userspace creation of rootfs/ramdisks from user space (so you could use your site's existing Debian/Linux server to assemble the live ISO/NFSroot from pure binaries).

One thing that would help is the purported-to-exist package of NetBSD's make ("netbsd-make" - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=194260), which is a Build-Depend. It seems the apt archive holding that, and possibly more of the old netbsd-i386 port, is gone: http://debian-bsd.lightbearer.com/

There is another apt archive listed on http://www.debian.org/ports/netbsd/ but the netbsd-make source is not in it and the dates look a little crufty (2002) - although I am too new to know the exact timeline of the port's development ( & discontinuation? ).

Repackaging it probably isn't a big deal, but it's a shame the archive is gone - it's still useful, in my case. Are there any other mirrors of this port? Should they find their way to debian-ports.org?

Thanks
-joey