Re: kfreebsd svn build

(sorry for the previous email, I made a mistake while preparing it)

On 22/12/2008, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
> Luca Favatella <slackydeb@gmail.com> (22/12/2008):
>> The problem seems to be that there is no debian/control file. I
>> understood that it is generated from debian/control.in.
>
> From a quick look at debian/rules, try: "make -f debian/rules control".

Thanks for you reply.

I had already tried this, without success, but now I tried it again
and it works.

Doing these steps seems to work:
1) svn co svn://svn.debian.org/glibc-bsd/trunk/kfreebsd-7/
2) cd kfreebsd-7/
3) modify line 33 of debian/rules from "control: clean" to "control:"
4) make -f debian/rules control
5) chmod +x debian/rules
6) sh fetch
7) dpkg-buildpackage