Re: [patch] Blender on Debian GNU/KFreeBSD

Hi again, Luca & -bsd folks.

Luca Favatella <slackydeb@gmail.com> (06/10/2008):
> 2008/10/6 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:
> > I'm currently waiting for 2.48 to be released (due since some days),
> > and I'll package it for experimental, including an updated
> > GNU/kFreeBSD patch.
>
> Great!

Actually, I had to add a security patch for blender, and due to late
python changes, I had to rework some portability patches; I took time to
update the GNU/kFreeBSD patch as well [1], which means 2.46+dfsg-6 is
now built on kfreebsd-* [2].

 1. http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/b/blender/current/changelog
    (which should be updated to show 2.46+dfsg-6 a few hours after this
	mail reaches the list).
 2. http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=blender

I still have some packages to update sligthly for lenny, blender 2.48a
for experimental is the next on the list.

Mraw,
KiBi.