lenny and GNU/kFreeBSD

Sorry. I have a cuestion. When Lenny wil be released: we can have the
KFreeBsd Lenny? I have read some information about that but I'dont know
if is true.

I really doubt it, there's the unreleased dist yet that's not more than
packages with patches for packages building on freebsd and haven't been
merged by the maintainers to their packages so this is not part of the
official distribution so there's not even a testing release, anyway with
a little more of work it could be reached that goal for the next stable
release.

There will be no official Debian lenny release for kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 architectures.

There will be at least release of lenny-based snapshot for kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 architectures, similarly
as already happened for etch, see

    http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian-snapshot/etch/

It is not yet known, how close our snapshot will be to the official
lenny packages. It is expected that kernel and kernel related utilities would be based on FreeBSD 7.1 release.

What we need to have a testing version?
How we can help?

From technical point of view, the easiest is to solve #369797
and after that ask release team to be included into official testing.

Alternative is to extend mini-dak used on debian-ports
to support testing - http://git.debian-ports.org/

Petr