Re: Can't sign packages on kFreeBSD because gpg wants /dev/tty

Aurelien Jarno dixit:

>I don't think so. Do you have an idea why you don't have /dev/tty? If
>devfs is mounted, this file should exists.

When I'm logged in via ssh, I have /dev/tty (mksh needs it for full
job control too), but locally or from within GNU screen, I don't.

This is weird.

//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."