Installing GNOME

Hi,

I just tried the latest installation CD of GNU/kFreeBSD today.
It seems to work fine, except several things.

The first one is that I cannot get to install GNOME. Several unsolvable
dependencies are making it impossible, while it works in GNU/Linux Sid.
How should I report this, and how could I help solving it?
I'm already  confident with packaging for Debian GNU/Linux, but I'm not
a DD, though I would love to become one someday.

Regards
--
Jérôme Warnier
FLOSS Consultant