Re: Setup PPPoE Connection

ZeOnHaCk. a écrit :
> English message
>
> Hello...

Hi!

> I just installed Debian GNU/KfreeBSD.. Without GUI.. Only CLI.. So, to
> install any X, desktop, etc.. I need Internet connection, to download de
> packages with apt...
>
> I've tried many configuration to set up my connection, but i haven't..
>
> On debian sarge, i set up my internet connection with pppoeconf...
>
> There is any way to set up my internet with that command?.. or i have to
> try other thing?

Sorry, I don't really know how to do that, but it should be with the
same procedure as on a plain FreeBSD system. So you should search more
in FreeBSD howto than in Linux ones.

If some userland tools are missing, please tell us, we could package
them into freebsd-utils or freebsd-hackedutils.

Bye,
Aurelien