Re: #333147: FTBFS of util-linux, and several packages uninstallable due to that

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois, le Thu 11 Oct 2007 21:01:12 +0200, a écrit :
> It looks like there were patches being sent upstream,

Yes, and there was some feedback. Unfortunately I've been busy with
my PhD & moving so I didn't have any time to do anything about
it. IIRC Guillem Jover also worked on the issue and had some patches,
I don't know if he worked on it recently (I guess he's subscribed to
debian-bsd).

> but I didn't look up for them yet, I'd just like to know whether they
> are possibly still relevant / applicable,

My patch is probably not complete any more, but at least it should be
some start. The comments that I got on the list should probably be of
some help too.

> and if we could eventually upload an updated package to gnuab so
> that the depending packages can be installed again.

Yep :/

Samuel
PS: Thanks for Cc-ing, I was not on the list indeed.