From: Guillem Jover [mailto:guillem@hadrons.org] On Behalf Of Guillem
Jover
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 8:44 PM
To: debian-bsd@lists.debian.org; debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Reestructuration of armel and kfreebsd-any repos at GNUAB

Hi,

The kfreebsd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64 and armel repos at GNUAB now carry
the pure arch:all packages mirrored from the main archive. The
previously needed sources.list deb line hack[0] is not anymore. This
will also make it easier to work on D-I and stop bothering users
about unathenticated packages.

The following should be enough for those architectures:

  deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian unstable main
  deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian unreleased main

regards,
guillem

[0] <deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian dists/sid/main/binary-i386/>
    which can be removed now from your sources.list