iso file

Hi,

before anything, the obligatory Happy new year!!! to everybody! :)

I am a bit disappointed because my debian-bsd system was giving a lot
of trouble. After a clean installation of the gnome desktop suddenly
weird problems started to happen more and more frequently: bonobo was
crashing all the time, for instance. I tried to make some screenshots
but the code was not finding the disk (?!) to save the pictures.

Logging out and in would not fix it, neither rebooting... I still
believe it was due to the wrong installation I got from the installer
"GENERIC not loaded". I tried to install debian-bsd some ~10 times and
got the same problem everytime. The re-installation of kfreebsd
(kernel) could have helped, or not. The documentation wasn't there
either... still, I believe it was due to a broken installation... But
since I was using 100% of the disk to debian-bsd I don't think it's
been my fault because I could have made something wrong... I have
installed OpenBSD on more than 6 laptops and therefore I think I can
say I have some experience... I have also some experience with FreeBSD
installations, and I was always successful...

But again, this is to be envisaged as a positive critic... I am
looking forward to seeing a fully operational debian-bsd system on my
laptop!

You're doing a great job, keep it like that!

Cheers,

Pau Amaro Seoane