Can't apt-get "x-window-system-core" (2)

I am very sorry. Some corrections:
I used this files:
http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/install-cd/kfreebsd-i386/20060402/
as installation (bootable) CDROM.
http://kfreebsd-gnu.debian.net/pub/debian-cd/current/kfreebsd-i386/iso-cd/
as Debian repositories.
Correct "12 cdroms" to "10 cdroms".
Please forgive me the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Peer

Hi there,
http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/doc/resources.html sais I can directly post here in case I run into trouble. I have installed the base system of Debian/kFreeBSD succesfully (target is a VMware 1.0.1 machine with 12GB IDE, 192MB memory, no notworking). I added all 12 installation cdroms via "apt-cdrom add" to the "/etc/apt/sources.list", but running "apt-get install x-window-system-core" results in "Package x-window-system-core is not available, but is referred to by another package. This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is only available from another source." I had to remove all references to repositories in the web from the sources.list 'cause my vmw-machine has no network connection, but I think the 12 install-cdroms should provide a complete system, even without web-connection?
I tried "x-window-system" and "xserver-xfree86" and more, nothing worked.
Best regards,
Peer