kfreebsd future

Hi all, especially Aurelien and Robert.

I would like to slightly discuss future of GNU/kFreeBSD.

- FreeBSD 6.x based
====================

  * kfreebsd-kernel-headers
  * freebsd-libs
  * freebsd-utils
  * ...

GNU/kFreeBSD have to switch FreeBSD base to newer version some day.
From my POV, it would be usefull to do it now.
kfreebsd-amd64 have only 6.x kernels, half of popcon registered users already uses 6.x kernels on kfreebsd-i386.

kfreebsd-image-5.4-1-486           1
kfreebsd-image-5.4-1-586           1
kfreebsd-image-5.4-1-686           3

kfreebsd-image-6.0-1-686           1
kfreebsd-image-6.1-1-586           1
kfreebsd-image-6.1-1-686           3

Does anyone have problems with kfreebsd-image-6.1 ?
May I adapt kfreebsd-kernel-headers to use kfreebsd-source-6.1 ?

- outdated install CD
======================
	http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/install-cd/

	Would be possible to regenerated these images ?
	Ideally, with kfreebsd-image-6.1 as kernel and with recent glibc.

- kfreebsd-i386 & etch
=======================
        Release or not to release ?

- kfreebsd-i386 on ftp.debian.org as official arch
        Are there any objection from ftpmasters ?
        Or do they just ignore ArchiveQualification pages and #369797 ?

- status mail to debian-devel-announce
        Some publicity might help to quicker applying of patches,
	or to integrate them during NMU,
	or may be even with ArchiveQualification.

Petr