Re: r1287 - in trunk/kfreebsd-6/debian: . patches

Hi Robert,

many thanks for bootstraping kfreebsd-amd64 port.

I would appreciate if someone reviewed this before we send it upstream. I'm not sure everything is 1:1 correct.

Unfortunately no. Please, drop all patches to sys/amd64/include/pcpu.h.
I am afraid, rebuild of kernel should probably follow.

Instructions like "movq %%gs:%1,%0" should retain as they are.
It is move from memory with offset %1 with segment override from ds to gs
to somewhere (%0).

Only moves "mov %[fg]s, something" and "mov something, %[fg]s" have to be fixed.

Once again, many thanks for your hard work with bootstraping.

Petr