Re: kdenetwork, patch need revision or filing?

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 14:21:03 +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:
> > Attached is an updated version of the patch for 3.5.5-2. It follows the
> > advice in PORTING [3] about using wildcards like 'linux-any' in
> > build-depends.
>
> Unfortunately, the support for linux-any is currently only in dpkg :-(
> The "WARNING: please note that this functionality is still not supported
> by debhelper" is still valid,

debhelper has support for few months now:

debhelper (5.0.36) unstable; urgency=low
[...]
  * Patch from Guillem Jover to make --same-arch handling code support
    the new form of architecture wildcarding which allows use of things
    like "linux-any" and "any-i386" in the Architecture field. Closes: #371082
[...]
 -- Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>  Fri,  9 Jun 2006 14:57:19 -0400

But sbuild and other tools do not, so it's not going to work for now.
I should get my act together and finish this...

regards,
guillem