Ging scripts build issue

Does anyone know how to get the current ging scripts in svn to build an actual live-cd?
I keep getting the following any time I try to build one:
----
freebsd-utils: Depends: freebsd-hackedutils but is not going to be installed
kfreebsd-image-5-486: Depends: kfreebsd-image-5.4-1-486 but it is not going to be installed
E: broken packages

Apparently we have some conflicting packages, but how can I work around this to build my iso? I did find an old #gnu-kbsd log on google that said something about kldutils and module-init-tools
depended on each other, but they also conflict with each other...